So you’re starting to notice that little crease just below your chin! It is called a double chin, and it is not easy to get rid of. Everyone telling you otherwise is either uninformed or is not honest.
Double chin is a revealing sign and indicator of aging. It makes you look ugly and unattractive. Ask any man or woman who has one, and nothing is more telling to them of their age then the double chin.
However, there are some things you can do to help get rid of a double chin. Here are some tips on how to do it.
– You need to watch what you eat. You need to monitor and regulate your caloric intake.
– You need to exercise the whole body to get rid of a double chin. Start working on aerobic and anaerobic exercises right away.
– You need to pay attention to a good posture. Sit up straight and keep your jaw slightly jutted during the day.
– You need to chew sugar-free gum to stave off a double chin. This will keep your jaw and facial muscles moving and working. In return, this will prevent the build up of fat.
– You need to exercise the muscle called the platysma (facial muscle). It is the most recommended exercise for getting rid of a double chin.
So, there you have it, five usual ways to lose your double chin. Of course, there is expensive plastic chin surgery & liposuction but we are not talking about that here.
As you can see there is lot of these ‘you need to’! Does getting rid of a double chin really needs to be that difficult?
In a word NO!
There are two fantastic, easy-to-use, ridiculously cheap products that constantly produce excellent results!