Are you overweight and think you can not exercise? Do you think you have limitations to put your body in motion? Chances are that those are just excuses. Exercise is healthy for all people. Even you, with those extra pounds or kilos more, will help you lose weight, reduce the risk of some diseases, reduce stress and improve your quality of life in general. Find out how in this article.
You must always start doing slow, until the muscles come into heat, and that the idea is to do everything at once, but that exercise must be gradual.
You will gradually feeling the benefits of physical activity, which not only helps you burn calories and lose weight but also reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke, hypertension (high pressure) and type 2 diabetes. Similarly, physical activity improves your strength, muscles, bones and coordination, and thus increases your quality of life by providing all your daily tasks, such as climbing a flight of stairs, tying your of shoes and even sleep better. And if that still does not convince you, remember that exercise also has psychological benefits, for example, helps to raise self-esteem, improves mood and combats stress.
Now that you are considering exercising, here are 10 tips to not abandon the idea:
– Trust yourself and keep in mind that each small step adds up to big results over time.
Aim to achieve goals that are possible, not ideal. For example, you can start ejercitándote 5 to 10 minutes several times a week and then keep adding as you go activities specifying that purpose.
– You can train at all times, moving your feet while waiting for the microwave heating food finished, replacing the elevator downstairs, during breaks in the office, etc..
– If you can, use a pedometer during the day to confirm the number of steps you take and Aim to increase them a little more each day.
– Short breaks program from 10 to 15 minutes during the day to do some physical activity.
– Do not push yourself too much, exercise should be comfortable. And if you have any health limitations, it is best to consult your doctor before starting an exercise routine.
– Do not be discouraged if you do not like the activity you chose. Try different ways to workout, until you find the one you have fun.
– If you prefer, listen to music of your liking, can be exhilarating when exercising.
– Try to find someone to share the exercise with you, always more fun when you do it with friends.
– Finally, keep a diary and record your progress. You’ll be amazed when you see the results!
Now, get moving and do not be discouraged if you can not do any particular exercise. Keep trying and be proud of every achievement, however small. Make a commitment to yourself to maintain and possibly increase your activity level, even a few minutes a day. Make the exercise into a daily routine and do not forget to have fun.
Remember! Being overweight is not an excuse not to move.